Newt talks with Pete Hegseth and David Goodwin about their new book, “Battle for the American Mind: Uprooting a Century of Miseducation.”
After 16,000 hours of K-12 indoctrination, our kids come out of government schools hating America. They roll their eyes at religion and disdain our history. We spend more money on education than ever, but kids can barely read and write, let alone reason with discernment. Western culture is on the ropes. Kids are bored and aimless, flailing for purpose in a system that says racial and gender identity is everything. Newt is joined by Pete Hegseth and David Goodwin. In their new book, “Battle for the American Mind: Uprooting a Century of Miseducation”, they layout a field guide for remaking schools in the United States.
Guests: Pete Hegseth and David Goodwin
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 539: Putin and Xi
- Newt’s World – Episode 538: Parents of the World, Unite!
- Newt’s World – Episode 536: The Threat of the Mexican Drug Cartels Part 2
- Newt’s World – Episode 535: Mexican Drug Cartels – Part 1
- Newt’s World – Episode 534: The State of the Economy: SVB, Interest Rates, and Protecting Your Retirement