Hershey CEO Michele Buck has predicted supply chain and production capacity issues and other factors will make it tough to meet candy demand beginning in late October.
Supplies to make chocolate, such as cocoa, edible oil, and other ingredients, are limited because of global supply chain disruptions from the global pandemic and the Russia-Ukraine war. Buck said, “We will not be able to meet consumer demand fully.”
The company will be adding manufacturing lines to meet heightened demand.
Click here to read more
Get Newt’s Latest Book:
- Cancer Patients Lose the Most Under Democrats’ Tax and Spend Bill
- More Than 350 Rockets Fired Toward Israel, Sirens Sound in Tel Aviv
- North Korea Offers Russia 100,000 ‘Volunteers’ for War on Ukraine, Russian State TV Says
- North Carolina County Will Put AR-15s In Every School
- Ted Cruz to ‘Wait and See’ If Trump Runs Before Making The 2024 Decision