Hershey CEO Michele Buck has predicted supply chain and production capacity issues and other factors will make it tough to meet candy demand beginning in late October.
Supplies to make chocolate, such as cocoa, edible oil, and other ingredients, are limited because of global supply chain disruptions from the global pandemic and the Russia-Ukraine war. Buck said, “We will not be able to meet consumer demand fully.”
The company will be adding manufacturing lines to meet heightened demand.
Click here to read more
Get Newt’s Latest Book:
- Inner Circle: Biden is Losing Ukraine, Alienating Israel, and Putting Americans at Risk
- Biden is Losing Ukraine, Alienating Israel, and Putting Americans at Risk
- China’s Covert Cyber Attacks on American Infrastructure
- The General Election Begins
- Newt’s World – Episode 667: Craig Shirley on Ronald Reagan