The Starbucks Corporation is advocating for vote-by-mail to be suspended in union elections, but the company is a leading advocate of vote-by-mail in ordinary political elections, including the upcoming 2022 midterms.
In the meantime, Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz continues to push for vote-by-mail in U.S. elections, despite election security concerns among some voters.
In a 2021 press release, Schultz urged employees (“partners”) to take part in voting, directing them to “StarbucksPartnersVote.com so you can register, request a mail in ballot, and learn more about the issues that matter to you and your loved ones – all in one place.”
Click here to read more
Get Newt’s Latest Book:
- Ellis the Elephant Fun Fact: Who was the first President of the United States to reside in the White House?
- Scaling Back: Six Government Agencies Targeted for Elimination
- Economic Realities of Bidenomics
- American Despotism – The Historic Roots Part Two
- Newt’s World – Episode 610: The Biden Administration’s Overregulation of EVs and Appliances