Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) told a gathering of Republican voters on Sunday that he plans to inquire into Hunter Biden and pressure the FBI to root out political bias in its ranks.
He said, “I want you to know that I’m not going to give up on the Hunter Biden investigation,” Going on to say, “Every one of you in this room, and everybody that is not in this room, ought to have extraordinary confidence in the FBI. But today, we cannot have it.”
The statements were part of a roughly 15-minute speech Sen. Grassley gave in Cedar Rapids as he campaigned for an eighth Senate term.
Click here to read more
Get Newt’s Latest Book:
- Biden’s Illegal Immigrants
- Our Latest Poll: Should taxpayer’s money be used to house Biden’s illegal immigrants?
- Ellis the Elephant Fun Fact: Which country sold the territory known as the Louisiana Purchase to the United States in 1803?
- Newt Gingrich on Fox & Friends | December 4, 2023
- Newt’s World – Newt’s World – Episode 636: Honoring Dr. Henry Kissinger