Newt talks with George Beebe from the Quincy Institute and Dr. Weifeng Zhong from the Mercatus Center about the Putin and Xi meeting this week.
China’s President Xi Jinping was in Moscow this week on a three day visit with Russia’s President Vladimir Putin. Xi Jinping was expected to present an agreement on economic cooperation between the two countries worth billions of dollars. Xi’s visit comes just days after the International Criminal Court accused Putin of war crimes on Friday. They allege Putin was complicit in the forced deportation of Ukrainian children from Russian-occupied areas of Ukraine. Newt’s guests are George Beebe, Director of Grand Strategy at the Quincy Institute for Responsible Statecraft and Dr. Weifeng Zhong, Senior Research Fellow at the Mercatus Center at George Mason University.
Newt’s World – Episode 371: China – In Propaganda We Trust
Newt’s World – Episode 466: Russia – Ukraine War￼
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 563: Cal Thomas on 50 Years in Journalism
- Newt’s World – Episode 562: Balance the Budget to Save America
- Newt’s World – Episode 561: Chairman Jason Smith on the Debt Ceiling
- Newt’s World – Episode 560: Border Crisis in Yuma, Arizona￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 559: Artificial Intelligence and Public Policy