Joe Biden has spent 39.2 percent of his presidency on vacation.
RNC Research has compiled statistics that show the President has reportedly spent 353 days (about 11 and a half months) on vacation. This amount of time spent away from the White House equates to 39.2 percent of his presidency.
Breitbart News reported in August 2022, Biden was recorded as having spent a record 150 days at his residence in Delaware in the 18 months since he was elected president. Breitbart News also reported that the president spent nearly half a million dollars in American taxpayer money to build a security fence around his home in Delaware.
In September 2021, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) awarded a federal contract to a Delaware construction company to construct the fence around the property. The initial contract planned to spend more than $456,000 on the project, and it was eventually increased to cost taxpayers nearly $500,000 and is expected to be finished later this month.
Get Newt’s Latest Book:
- Newt Gingrich on Kudlow | September 28, 2023Newt talks to Larry about how the country is willing to have a government shutdown if that’s what it takes to cut spending.
- Newt Gingrich on The Ingraham Angle | September 28, 2023Newt talks to Laura about the rumors Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin is being recruited for the 2024 presidential race and why he believes former President Donald Trump will win the Republican nomination.
- Newt Gingrich on Mornings with Maria | September 27, 2023Newt talks to Maria about a looming government shutdown and the impact of Trump’s indictments on the 2024 campaign.
- Newt Gingrich on The Ingraham Angle | September 13, 2023Newt talks to Laura Ingraham about the impact of ‘Bidenomics’ on average Americans and New Mexico’s ’emergency’ gun ban.
- Newt Gingrich on Hannity | August 31, 2023Newt talks with Peter Hegseth about how Democrats and the media are raising concerns over Biden’s mental and physical declines.