Speaker McCarthy lists 23 commitments House Republicans have kept.
In 2022, House Republicans, under the leadership of Speaker Kevin McCarthy, pledged to reshape the nation through their “Commitment to America.” Just eight months after assuming control of the House, Speaker McCarthy released a report detailing the progress made in fulfilling these commitments.
In his update, Speaker McCarthy highlights Republican initiatives that champion a robust economy, national security, individual freedom, and government accountability.
Get Newt’s Latest Book:
Watch Newt’s Latest Videos:
- Newt Gingrich on Kudlow | September 28, 2023Newt talks to Larry about how the country is willing to have a government shutdown if that’s what it takes to cut spending.
- Newt Gingrich on The Ingraham Angle | September 28, 2023Newt talks to Laura about the rumors Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin is being recruited for the 2024 presidential race and why he believes former President Donald Trump will win the Republican nomination.
- Newt Gingrich on Mornings with Maria | September 27, 2023Newt talks to Maria about a looming government shutdown and the impact of Trump’s indictments on the 2024 campaign.
- Newt Gingrich on The Ingraham Angle | September 13, 2023Newt talks to Laura Ingraham about the impact of ‘Bidenomics’ on average Americans and New Mexico’s ’emergency’ gun ban.
- Newt Gingrich on Hannity | August 31, 2023Newt talks with Peter Hegseth about how Democrats and the media are raising concerns over Biden’s mental and physical declines.