Following the lead of the Black Lives Matter movement, the left is demonizing police and perpetuating racial divisions. For this podcast, Rob discusses the truth about race and policing with Brandon Tatum, a former police officer and author of the forthcoming book, Beaten Black and Blue: Being a Black Cop in an America Under Siege. In a can’t-miss interview, Brandon recounts his time as a police officer in Tucson, Arizona and provides some compelling solutions on how to address the current disorder hurting our country.
Rob Smith’s Latest Podcasts:
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 76: Why Vaccine Mandates Are Racist
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 75: Why Larry Elder Should Be Governor Of California
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 74: 20 Years After 9/11, Afghanistan is More Dangerous than Ever
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 73: America’s Culture Shift on Abortion
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 72: Candace Owens and the Politicization of COVID Health Care