So much for being in this together. For this podcast, Rob discusses the outrageous story of a COVID-19 testing center denying service to Candace Owens for “spreading misinformation.” That’s just the headline, but we know the real story: The owner of the Colorado lab just doesn’t like Owens’s conservative politics. Whatever happened to uniting against the pandemic? Rob also looks at potential Republican presidential candidates and asks a very problematic question: Is Ron DeSantis a jerk? Plus, in a trans case that’ll give you the creeps, a man goes into the women’s dressing room at a spa. You can bet Rob has plenty to say about this.
Rob Smith’s Latest Podcasts:
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 103: America Is Going COVID Crazy (Again)
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 102: Democrats Are Pivoting to ‘Voting Rights’ Now that Their Build Back Better Plan is Dead
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 100: ‘Problematic’ Celebrates 100 Episodes!
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 99: A Black Mother’s Perspective On Critical Race Theory
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 98: The Real Reason Kamala Harris Is Failing As Vice President
More From the Gingrich 360 Network:
- Newt’s World – Newt’s World – Episode 636: Honoring Dr. Henry Kissinger
- Newt’s World – Episode 634: Gregg Jarrett on The Constitution of the United States
- Newt’s World – Episode 633: A Thanksgiving Tradition – The Presidential Turkey Pardon
- Newt’s World – Episode 632: Establishing Thanksgiving as a National Holiday
- Newt’s World – Episode 631: Bernard Cornwell on Uhtred’s Feast