In recent months, several high-profile African Americans have come out against the COVID-19 vaccine. For this podcast, Rob breaks down this black resistance to the vaccine and why you should care, regardless of your race. These black celebrities are either openly critical of the vaccine or hesitant to take it. Either way, they’ve been bullied and ridiculed for resisting the jab. By standing their ground, they’re standing up to tyranny as vaccine mandates become more widespread. As Rob explains, with their vaccine mandates the left is looking for another way to control your life and to deflect from their own failures while in power. Plus, on this episode, Rob digs into the recent story of Border Patrol agents supposedly whipping illegal Haitian immigrants crossing the border. Remember all the outrage that ensued? Well, that story was debunked as a big, fat lie — just the latest example of media malpractice.
Rob Smith’s Latest Podcasts:
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 103: America Is Going COVID Crazy (Again)
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 102: Democrats Are Pivoting to ‘Voting Rights’ Now that Their Build Back Better Plan is Dead
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 100: ‘Problematic’ Celebrates 100 Episodes!
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 99: A Black Mother’s Perspective On Critical Race Theory
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 98: The Real Reason Kamala Harris Is Failing As Vice President
More From the Gingrich 360 Network:
- Newt’s World – Episode 518: The 118th Congress
- Newt’s World – Episode 517: The Bidens
- Newt’s World – Episode 515: Liz Lev on the Sistine Chapel
- Newt’s World – Episode 514: Stephen Hunter on “The Bullet Garden”￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 516: Drug Prices in America – Worth the Cost?