The Job Creators Network and Ortiz is suing the Biden administration arguing the mandates violate civil liberties.
Alfredo Ortiz, the CEO of Job Creators Network, says that just as small businesses are attempting to recover from the pandemic lockdowns, the vaccine mandates coming from the Biden administration threaten to ruin them once again.
Ortiz says that “small businesses were the ones that really particularly got hit hard.” The Paycheck Protection Program was effective, but not every business that wanted to participate in the program in 2020 could. Bigger businesses were better equipped to sustain the economic losses, because they have more capital funding to absorb the loss.
Small businesses are predisposed to getting hit harder by big government power grabs. For example, they do not have the capacity to space out their stores or offices to comply with mandates, and regulations. The Job Creators Network and Ortiz is suing the Biden administration arguing the mandates violate civil liberties – and they have a good chance of winning.
To read more about the Job Creators Network and its lawsuit visit the Daily Signal.
The Latest from the Gingrich 360 team
- Our Latest Poll: Who will win the Super Bowl?
- Our Latest Poll: Should federal workers who strike be fired?
- House Oversight Republicans Challenge Cassidy Hutchinson’s Testimony on January 6
- Our Latest Poll: Should Defense Sec. Austin step down?
- Our Latest Poll: Did you watch the debate between Governors Newsom and DeSantis?