The Job Creators Network and Ortiz is suing the Biden administration arguing the mandates violate civil liberties.
Alfredo Ortiz, the CEO of Job Creators Network, says that just as small businesses are attempting to recover from the pandemic lockdowns, the vaccine mandates coming from the Biden administration threaten to ruin them once again.
Ortiz says that “small businesses were the ones that really particularly got hit hard.” The Paycheck Protection Program was effective, but not every business that wanted to participate in the program in 2020 could. Bigger businesses were better equipped to sustain the economic losses, because they have more capital funding to absorb the loss.
Small businesses are predisposed to getting hit harder by big government power grabs. For example, they do not have the capacity to space out their stores or offices to comply with mandates, and regulations. The Job Creators Network and Ortiz is suing the Biden administration arguing the mandates violate civil liberties – and they have a good chance of winning.
To read more about the Job Creators Network and its lawsuit visit the Daily Signal.
The Latest from the Gingrich 360 team
- Our Latest Poll: Should Sen. John Fetterman be given special treatment to dress in a hoodie, shorts, and flip-flops on the Senate floor?
- President Joe Biden’s Proposed Energy Standards Erodes Consumer Freedom
- China’s Nuclear Power Surge Challenges America’s Stagnant Growth
- Controversial Gun Control Order by New Mexico Governor Sparks Legal Battle and Bipartisan Outcry
- Tim Ballard’s Message: The Border Crisis and Child Trafficking Nexus