The Job Creators Network and Ortiz is suing the Biden administration arguing the mandates violate civil liberties.
Alfredo Ortiz, the CEO of Job Creators Network, says that just as small businesses are attempting to recover from the pandemic lockdowns, the vaccine mandates coming from the Biden administration threaten to ruin them once again.
Ortiz says that “small businesses were the ones that really particularly got hit hard.” The Paycheck Protection Program was effective, but not every business that wanted to participate in the program in 2020 could. Bigger businesses were better equipped to sustain the economic losses, because they have more capital funding to absorb the loss.
Small businesses are predisposed to getting hit harder by big government power grabs. For example, they do not have the capacity to space out their stores or offices to comply with mandates, and regulations. The Job Creators Network and Ortiz is suing the Biden administration arguing the mandates violate civil liberties – and they have a good chance of winning.
To read more about the Job Creators Network and its lawsuit visit the Daily Signal.
The Latest from the Gingrich 360 team
- Our Latest Poll: The administration is utterly clueless about the economic impacts of the United States supply chain crisis. Which element (link) in the supply chain has you most concerned?
- Supply Shortages Not Going Away Any Time Soon Thanks to Biden’s Policies
- President Biden and the Next Cold War
- The Winter of High Gas Bills
- Newt Gingrich on Hannity | October 18, 2021