Newt gives his take on Vladimir Putin’s fiery February 21st speech in which he makes the case for why Ukraine should be part of Russia again.
The Munich Agreement was signed in September 1938 by Germany, the United Kingdom, France and Italy and permitted the German annexation of the Sudetenland, in western Czechoslovakia. Newt compares this time in history with Putin annexing Crimea and other areas of eastern Ukraine. In Putin’s February 21st speech, he signals the rationale for a Russian invasion of Ukraine.
Every few months I watch this clip from 2014 of Condi Rice talking about Vladimir Putin…. pic.twitter.com/pnwFgOXdpV— Yashar Ali 🐘 (@yashar) July 26, 2018
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Newt’s World – Episode 636: Honoring Dr. Henry Kissinger
- Newt’s World – Episode 635: Newt Answers Your Questions
- Newt’s World – Episode 634: Gregg Jarrett on The Constitution of the United States
- Newt’s World – Episode 633: A Thanksgiving Tradition – The Presidential Turkey Pardon
- Newt’s World – Episode 632: Establishing Thanksgiving as a National Holiday