Through a nationwide operation in August dubbed “Operation Cross Country,” FBI agents rescued 141 adult victims of human trafficking, 84 minor victims of child sex trafficking and sexual exploitation, and they identified 37 actively missing children.
Authorities said the youngest victim discovered during this operation was 11 years old. The average age of victims in similar operations is approximately 15 years. FBI Director Christopher Wray said in a statement, “Human trafficking is among the most heinous crimes the FBI encounters.”
Federal officials arrested 85 suspects of child sexual exploitation and human trafficking offenses as part of the operation.
Click here to read more
Get Newt’s Latest Book:
- Our Latest Poll: Are you interested in the debate between Governors Newsom and DeSantis?
- Ellis the Elephant Fun Fact: What kind of shop did the Wright Brothers operate prior to their first flight?
- Inner Circle: Pentagon Audit Showing Missing Assets Signals Urgent Need for Reform
- Pentagon Audit Showing Missing Assets Signals Urgent Need for Reform
- Inner Circle: American Despotism – When the Democrat Establishment Collapsed