Newt talks with Mark Morgan about the Biden administration increasing the size of the Internal Revenue Service while ignoring the crisis at the southern border.
This week, President Biden signed into law the “Inflation Reduction Act” which more than doubles the size of the Internal Revenue Service. The Act will grow the IRS to nearly 160,000 total employees, despite a historic border crisis and record numbers of illegal aliens and deadly drugs pouring across the southern border. Newt’s guest is Mark Morgan, Visiting Fellow in the Border Security and Immigration Center at The Heritage Foundation. He previously served as Acting Commissioner of U.S. Customs and Border Protection in the Trump Administration.
Guest: Mark Morgan
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 466: Russia – Ukraine War￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 465: The State of the Economy￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 464: The Commitment to America – Live Event
- Newt’s World – Episode 463: Leader Kevin McCarthy on the Commitment to America
- Newt’s World – Episode 462: Border Crisis in El Paso, Texas