Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. John Fetterman, the Democratic candidate in the state’s high-profile Senate race, says he is against voter identification laws because poor people and “people of color” are, according to him, “less likely to have their ID at any one given time.”
This widely repeated tribal rhetoric uncritically stretches from one Democrat to another because it supports their foundational belief that black Americans live in a monolithic culture.
Fetterman is far from the only Democratic politician to repeat the line that black people, and by extension other minority groups, are incapable of gaining photo identification.
Click here to read more
Get Newt’s Latest Book:
- Inner Circle: Biden is Losing Ukraine, Alienating Israel, and Putting Americans at Risk
- Biden is Losing Ukraine, Alienating Israel, and Putting Americans at Risk
- China’s Covert Cyber Attacks on American Infrastructure
- The General Election Begins
- Newt’s World – Episode 667: Craig Shirley on Ronald Reagan