For this podcast, CJ discusses Burger King mocking Chick-fil-A by promising to make donations to an LGBT group for every chicken sandwich sold. He also gives his take on a New York Times editorial board member saying she was “disturbed” at the sight of “dozens of American flags” flying in Long Island. Plus, CJ explains why Kamala Harris isn’t up to the job of being vice president.
C.J. Pearson’s Latest Podcasts:
- CJ Pearson UNCENSORED – Episode 42: Fauci Lied, Puppies Died
- CJ Pearson UNCENSORED – Episode 41: Is Hollywood Waking Up?
- CJ Pearson UNCENSORED – Episode 40: The Left’s Racist Vision for America
- CJ Pearson UNCENSORED – Episode 39: CJ Takes on Yik Yak
- Quinnipiac University to Begin Fining Unvaccinated Students
Podcasts from the Gingrich 360 Network:
- Newt’s World – Episode 610: The Biden Administration’s Overregulation of EVs and Appliances
- Newt’s World – Episode 609: The Rifle 2 – Combat Stories from America’s Last WWII Veterans
- Newt’s World – Episode 607: Inside Crypto’s Wild Rise and Staggering Fall
- Newt’s World – Episode 606: “The Street Economist”
- Newt’s World – Episode 605: Underserved – Today’s Forgotten Communities