For this podcast, CJ discusses Burger King mocking Chick-fil-A by promising to make donations to an LGBT group for every chicken sandwich sold. He also gives his take on a New York Times editorial board member saying she was “disturbed” at the sight of “dozens of American flags” flying in Long Island. Plus, CJ explains why Kamala Harris isn’t up to the job of being vice president.
C.J. Pearson’s Latest Podcasts:
- CJ Pearson UNCENSORED – Episode 42: Fauci Lied, Puppies Died
- CJ Pearson UNCENSORED – Episode 41: Is Hollywood Waking Up?
- CJ Pearson UNCENSORED – Episode 40: The Left’s Racist Vision for America
- CJ Pearson UNCENSORED – Episode 39: CJ Takes on Yik Yak
- Quinnipiac University to Begin Fining Unvaccinated Students
Podcasts from the Gingrich 360 Network:
- Newt’s World – Episode 466: Russia – Ukraine War￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 465: The State of the Economy￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 464: The Commitment to America – Live Event
- Newt’s World – Episode 463: Leader Kevin McCarthy on the Commitment to America
- Newt’s World – Episode 462: Border Crisis in El Paso, Texas