Not only could fines reach up to $200 per week for students, but they can also be fined again should they happen to miss a weekly COVID-19 test.
By CJ Pearson
As schools and universities around the country prepare for a new year, many are requiring proof of a COVID-19 vaccine for students, professors, and other employees. Quinnipiac University is taking drastic measures to ensure all students are vaccinated before the semester starts by imposing a fine on those who have not yet received it.
Not only could fines reach up to $200 per week for students, but they can also be fined again should they happen to miss a weekly COVID-19 test. On Sept. 14, any students missing vaccine records will lose access to the school wireless internet connection. Students from UConn and Indiana University have presented lawsuits against their respective school vaccine mandates as well.
These requirements are simply absurd and do more to exclude people from attending a university than anything else. Americans should be able to make decisions on the vaccine for themselves, yet many institutions seek to use COVID-19 to sow more division. It is outrageous that a student might be denied basic schooling necessities and lose money over their decision to vaccinate.
To read more about these vaccine requirements visit Fox 61.
The Latest from the Gingrich 360 team
- Shop Gingrich 360 This Holiday Season!
- Falling test scores illustrate the disaster of distance learning
- Britain’s new prime minister will raise hopes in Beijing and concerns in Washington
- According to Zelenskyy, Russian Troops “Were Not Trained For Combat”
- Federal Bill Would Let Schools Use Unspent Relief Funds to Combat Fentanyl Epidemic
CJ’s Latest Podcasts:
- CJ Pearson UNCENSORED – Episode 42: Fauci Lied, Puppies Died
- CJ Pearson UNCENSORED – Episode 41: Is Hollywood Waking Up?
- CJ Pearson UNCENSORED – Episode 40: The Left’s Racist Vision for America
- CJ Pearson UNCENSORED – Episode 39: CJ Takes on Yik Yak
- Quinnipiac University to Begin Fining Unvaccinated Students