As the Taliban take control of Afghanistan, thousands of Americans remain trapped in the country. On this episode, CJ breaks down the fiasco in Afghanistan with Jack Posobiec, senior editor at Human Events and a former Navy intelligence officer. Jack and CJ discuss President Biden’s shameful and incompetent withdrawal from Afghanistan, which paved a path for the Taliban to seize the capital. They also dig into Jack’s activism, fascinating career, and current projects, including a recent children’s book titled, Elephants Are Not Birds.
C.J. Pearson’s Latest Podcasts:
- CJ Pearson UNCENSORED – Episode 42: Fauci Lied, Puppies Died
- CJ Pearson UNCENSORED – Episode 41: Is Hollywood Waking Up?
- CJ Pearson UNCENSORED – Episode 40: The Left’s Racist Vision for America
- CJ Pearson UNCENSORED – Episode 39: CJ Takes on Yik Yak
- Quinnipiac University to Begin Fining Unvaccinated Students
Podcasts from the Gingrich 360 Network:
- Newt’s World – Newt’s World – Episode 636: Honoring Dr. Henry Kissinger
- Newt’s World – Episode 634: Gregg Jarrett on The Constitution of the United States
- Newt’s World – Episode 633: A Thanksgiving Tradition – The Presidential Turkey Pardon
- Newt’s World – Episode 632: Establishing Thanksgiving as a National Holiday
- Newt’s World – Episode 631: Bernard Cornwell on Uhtred’s Feast