As the Taliban take control of Afghanistan, thousands of Americans remain trapped in the country. On this episode, CJ breaks down the fiasco in Afghanistan with Jack Posobiec, senior editor at Human Events and a former Navy intelligence officer. Jack and CJ discuss President Biden’s shameful and incompetent withdrawal from Afghanistan, which paved a path for the Taliban to seize the capital. They also dig into Jack’s activism, fascinating career, and current projects, including a recent children’s book titled, Elephants Are Not Birds.
C.J. Pearson’s Latest Podcasts:
- CJ Pearson UNCENSORED – Episode 42: Fauci Lied, Puppies Died
- CJ Pearson UNCENSORED – Episode 41: Is Hollywood Waking Up?
- CJ Pearson UNCENSORED – Episode 40: The Left’s Racist Vision for America
- CJ Pearson UNCENSORED – Episode 39: CJ Takes on Yik Yak
- Quinnipiac University to Begin Fining Unvaccinated Students
Podcasts from the Gingrich 360 Network:
- Newt’s World – Episode 565: Fun Things to Do at Smithsonian’s National Zoo
- Newt’s World – Episode 564: Gregg Jarrett on “The Trial of the Century”
- Newt’s World – Episode 563: Cal Thomas on 50 Years in Journalism
- Newt’s World – Episode 562: Balance the Budget to Save America
- Newt’s World – Episode 561: Chairman Jason Smith on the Debt Ceiling