Hats off to Rep. Kevin Brady for coming up with the best to term to describe Biden’s failed economic plan – Bidenflation.
Rep. Kevin Brady’s coining the phase ‘Bidenflation’ to describe exactly what we’re Republican Rep. Kevin Brady (TX-8) coined the phrase “Bidenflation” to describe exactly what we’re experiencing in our economy now, and it is brilliant.
Biden’s disastrous approach of increasing government spending, putting more money into the marketplace, forcing industries to raise prices (when we are in a supply shortage), adopting stricter regulations (and labor mandates), and raising taxes on working families will be horrible for America. So, expect the term “Bidenflation” to become more mainstream as our economy gets worse.
Newt hosts monthly virtual events in which he discusses the news of the day and why it matters to you and your community. These Newt Live events are your opportunity to communicate directly with Newt. We hope you will join us next time and let Newt answer your questions and provide his insight on the issues that concern you most.
Newt’s Latest Audio:
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Can Sens. Manchin and Sinema Hold to Their Beliefs?
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Major Companies Sound the Alarm on Inflation
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Biden’s Christmas Crisis: Supply Chain Shortage
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Keep an Eye on the Pandora Papers Story
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: George Soros Now Funding Far Left on Left Attacks