It is astonishing how much the White House is clueless about inflation. High prices are affecting Americans everyday. The administration seems to be in denial about inflation altogether.
You now have the White House coming apart at the seams. There are CNN stories about Vice President Kamala Harris’s staff fighting with President Joe Biden’s staff. Yesterday, there was a report on Fox Business about Biden Press Secretary Jen Psaki saying, “no economist is predicting higher inflation.” Yet again, this administration demonstrates that it is out of touch with reality. It is no wonder why polls coming from liberal outlets such as USA Today and the Washington Post/ABC News show low approval ratings for both Biden and Harris — and why Republicans are ahead by 10 points for congressional seats — the largest lead in 40 years.
Hear more of my observations in this audio update and join my Inner Circle program to participate in our next town hall event.
Newt hosts monthly virtual events in which he discusses the news of the day and why it matters to you and your community. These Newt Live events are your opportunity to communicate directly with Newt. We hope you will join us next time and let Newt answer your questions and provide his insight on the issues that concern you most.
Newt’s Latest Audio:
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Biden Owes Rittenhouse a Public Apology
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: A White House Out of Touch with Reality
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Worsening Inflation will Compound Biden’s Failures
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Newt’s Observations After Voting
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Time to End Social Media Censorship