Don’t let the media fool you: There’s no GOP civil war. For this podcast, Anna explains why, contrary to what you’re hearing, the Republican Party is as united as ever. Liberals and Never Trumpers want you to think ousting Rep. Liz Cheney from House leadership is the death knell of a fractured party. Instead, this change in leadership signifies a turning of the tide as we embrace the new GOP — a party that puts America first and embraces conservative values.
Anna Paulina Luna Latest Podcasts:
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 47: Stonk Wars with WallStreetBets
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 46: David vs. Goliath with DC Draino
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 45: Congress’s No Good, Rotten Infrastructure Bill
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 44: On the Front Lines of the Critical Race Theory Fight
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 43: Glenn Youngkin’s Victory Is a Sign of Things to Come
From the Gingrich 360 Network:
- Will the Biden Administration Hold the World’s Worst Violators of Religious Freedom Accountable?
- Newt’s World – Episode 425: Justice Clarence Thomas in His Own Words￼
- Biden’s Reality Rejection Syndrome
- Stop The Radical Civics Bill
- Our Latest Poll: Have Joe Biden and U.S. Federal Reserve policies put the United States on the path to economic recession?