Don’t let the media fool you: There’s no GOP civil war. For this podcast, Anna explains why, contrary to what you’re hearing, the Republican Party is as united as ever. Liberals and Never Trumpers want you to think ousting Rep. Liz Cheney from House leadership is the death knell of a fractured party. Instead, this change in leadership signifies a turning of the tide as we embrace the new GOP — a party that puts America first and embraces conservative values.
Anna Paulina Luna Latest Podcasts:
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 7: The Three Cs: COVID, China, Communism
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 6: The Military Goes Woke
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 5: GOP United
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 4: The ‘Science’ of Abortion
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 3: Fighting Technocracy
From the Gingrich 360 Network:
- Combating Global Food Insecurity
- Cherishing the Memories of America’s Last WWII Veterans
- Poll Results: Should governments and schools end mask requirements for children?
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 48: Kamala Harris Is a Lightweight
- CJ Pearson UNCENSORED – Episode 30: Wokeness Run Amok