Don’t let the media fool you: There’s no GOP civil war. For this podcast, Anna explains why, contrary to what you’re hearing, the Republican Party is as united as ever. Liberals and Never Trumpers want you to think ousting Rep. Liz Cheney from House leadership is the death knell of a fractured party. Instead, this change in leadership signifies a turning of the tide as we embrace the new GOP — a party that puts America first and embraces conservative values.
Anna Paulina Luna Latest Podcasts:
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 30: The Antithesis Gown with Andre Soriano
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 29: Trump, the Met Gala, and Saving California
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 28: Newsom vs. Elder: Previewing the Big Recall with CA GOP Chair Jessica Patterson
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 27: Remembering 9/11
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 26: Let Them Live with Emily Berning
From the Gingrich 360 Network:
- Facebook Employees Flag Cartels, Traffickers. The Company’s Response is Weak.
- $3.5 Trillion Budget Bill Gives Hundreds of Billions to Nanny State Education Programs
- Latino Voters are Not Satisfied with Biden’s Handling of the Border
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Omaha vs. Washington – Hope vs. Fear
- Generals Have Been Fired for Less