Don’t let the media fool you: There’s no GOP civil war. For this podcast, Anna explains why, contrary to what you’re hearing, the Republican Party is as united as ever. Liberals and Never Trumpers want you to think ousting Rep. Liz Cheney from House leadership is the death knell of a fractured party. Instead, this change in leadership signifies a turning of the tide as we embrace the new GOP — a party that puts America first and embraces conservative values.
Anna Paulina Luna Latest Podcasts:
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 47: Stonk Wars with WallStreetBets
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 46: David vs. Goliath with DC Draino
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 45: Congress’s No Good, Rotten Infrastructure Bill
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 44: On the Front Lines of the Critical Race Theory Fight
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 43: Glenn Youngkin’s Victory Is a Sign of Things to Come
From the Gingrich 360 Network:
- Newt’s World – Episode 517: The Bidens
- President Biden and Speaker McCarthy After Round One
- Inner Circle Audio Exclusive: A Positive First Month for the House Republicans
- Our Latest Poll: Which do you think is greater?
- Charity of the Month: American Heart Association