For years, Wall Street giants considered themselves masters of the universe. They pretended to hold the keys to financial success, shutting normal people out through a veil of sophistication. But no longer. For this podcast, Anna speaks to Jaime Rogozinski, the man leading the movement to level the playing field and give all of us access to the stock market — a system that for too long has been manipulated to work against countless hardworking Americans. Jamie is the founder of WallStreetBets, the Reddit group that earlier this year ran up the price of GameStop as a bunch of big-shot hedge funds were trying to short the stock. Jamie relives what happened with GameStop and how he and others are leading a revolution in finance to turn Wall Street on its head.
Anna Paulina Luna’s Latest Podcasts:
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 47: Stonk Wars with WallStreetBets
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 46: David vs. Goliath with DC Draino
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 45: Congress’s No Good, Rotten Infrastructure Bill
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 44: On the Front Lines of the Critical Race Theory Fight
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 43: Glenn Youngkin’s Victory Is a Sign of Things to Come
From the Gingrich 360 Network:
- Newt’s World – Episode 515: Liz Lev on the Sistine Chapel
- Newt’s World – Episode 514: Stephen Hunter on “The Bullet Garden”￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 516: Drug Prices in America – Worth the Cost?
- Newt’s World – Episode 513: Never Forget Our People Were Always Free￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 512: The Debt Ceiling Debate