Beyond Afghanistan, this is the beginning of a process, and we won’t know the full consequences immediately. But we do know the consequences will be bad, and they will all be on Joe Biden.
On Afghanistan, President Biden has betrayed our allies by failing to coordinate with the United Kingdom, France, and other NATO leaders. He has sent signals to our adversaries: China, Iran, and North Korea that the United States can’t be relied upon. These decisions have major consequences and over the next six months to a year or more and they will be on Joe Biden.
Newt hosts monthly virtual events in which he discusses the news of the day and why it matters to you and your community. These Newt Live events are your opportunity to communicate directly with Newt. We hope you will join us next time and let Newt answer your questions and provide his insight on the issues that concern you most.
Newt’s Latest Audio:
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: The Biden Administration is Crippling our Economy
- The American People are Not Stupid
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Biden Owes Rittenhouse a Public Apology
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: A White House Out of Touch with Reality
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Worsening Inflation will Compound Biden’s Failures